I ordered this book, First Art - Art Experiences for toddlers and twos,a few weeks ago and while I have enjoyed reading through the projects I had yet to actually DO anything! But today I took the plunge and went for it... I'll put the recipe here for you to try.. I think I was a bit too impatient as I first of all didn't cook it long enough and then secondly didn't wait for it to cool down... but what the hey the kids had fun and the consistency was cool! lol!
Flubbery Rubbery Dough
120mls cold water
240mls hot water
- Mix the corn flour and cold water in a bowl and put to one side.
- Put the salt and how water in a saucepan and bring to the boil
- Reduce the heat and add the cornflour mix
- Stir constantly while it cooks to a pie dough consistency
- Tip out on to a a board and leave to cool
- When cool knead until smooth