Monday 23 August 2010

A blessing...

Ask and you shall recieve...never quite believed this before but I have had proof that it works this week! I updated my facebook status last week to say I'd really like an itouch. I've just joined a band and need to be able to listen to my music on the go so I can learn the songs. And the Internet access would be handy too ;) . Within the week a friend said she would sell me hers! Result! I could never have afforded one new and my friend wouldn't have known I wanted one. So sometimes it pays to actually TELL people what you want rather than expecting them to mind read! Why don't you try it? What blessings do you need?

1 comment:

  1. spinning wheel, adjustable massage couch with wooden frame, faster running internet. lol.

    i like this game .)))

    ReplyDelete