Monday 28 June 2010

Sun is shining...

...and it is HOT HOT HOT! I love the heat but my poor toddler is not feeling the same unfortunately! He is sweaty and miserable and sleeping ALOT. Just as well really as I am feeling so very lazy! I keep starting tasks and then getting distracted. Ah well these days don't come around often so its best to enjoy them. I'm going to take a relaxed attitude to dinner/bath/bed today... as my little has been asleep since 1.30 I think its highly unlikely that he will be in bed by 7. Such is life eh? ;)

So what new projects do I have on the horizon? Well I have crocheted a couple of bags as gifts for my nieces. Really pleased with how they have come out so I really hope they like them! I also need to make something for a 2 year old little boy! All suggestions welcome! lol!

Have yet to finish my EAT wall art so might get the sewing machine out tonight...and will try not to get distracted by the lure of cute pillowcase dresses I have been drooling over! No way am I ready to start making clothing..but patience is a virtue I don't really have!

While I'm here can I urge all my readers to check out teh summer sale on www.mamapacks.eu/forum . Beautiful handmade items by british work at home mums are being snapped up on there! If you LOVE handmade then please please check it out!

Much love folks
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment