Sunday 6 June 2010

Making a Start

Hello,

I am a 27 year mum of 2 gorgeous children aged 3 and 1. I am a work at home mum and have been married for 5 years. I love to sing and I am just getting back to being a teeny bit artistic. I hope to write here a bit about all the things that make me , me! :)

First of all lets not set any unrealistic goals with regards to this blog! I lack so much confidence in my ability to a) write things in a way that makes them interesting and b) to write regularly , that I am not planning to tell anyone this blog exists!! But to those that stumble across it , thank you for taking the time to read!

So why Crunchy Nut Mama... well to be honest I use the term 'Crunchy' in an almost hopeful way! I am nowhere near as crunchy as I would like to be but hey we've all got to start somewhere! For those of you wondering...no I don't mean I wish to make a crunching sound when chewed! No no I mean I wish to be 'green' 'eco' and dare I say it... 'hippy' ! lol! I want to live more naturally and I have made a start.. One of the major changes I have made in my life is to use cloth nappies! Anyone who knew me in my LBC (life before children) would scoff at the idea of me using anything , well, so ICKY! lol! In fact any of my LBC friends would scoff at the idea that I would even HAVE children!! And yet here I am with two!! I also recycle, use soap nuts and I breastfed both my children. But I also eat meat and shop in primark... I'm a work in progress!

As for the rest of my title... well I think the nut part will soon become apparent ! And well the mama is obvious right ;)

So I think thats enough from me for one night! As I said I won't set unrealistic goals so lets hope you see me here again one day this week! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment