Friday 11 June 2010

OOooo crafty!!



Just a couple of pics of some bits I've made over the last couple of days :) A cozy for my mpby with my blossiming crochet skills and also an anklet for a friend. I do love creating things and look forward each and every project! Long may it continue... in the pipeline are a few more pieces of jewelly, a shrug for my mum and some wall art!! Ambitious maybe but without ambition who are we !!

Its been a crazy week with so much to do and lots of racing around.Looking forward to the weekend and spending some quality time with my husband and children. Hubby has had a bit of a stressful week so I plan to let him have a lie in...I wonder how good that plan will seem at 5 am tomorrow morning when my cherubs start squawking for 'brekkers' !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment