Wednesday 20 July 2011

End of an Era

Today is Tegans end of term party at preschool. Her last day at preschool which means that in September my baby girl will be going to actual school! How can she be old enough already? More to the point when did I get old enough to have a child in school??? Tegan seems much more prepared for this transition than I am. She is excited about her teacher, the classrooms, the library but most of all she is excited about the uniform. So excited in fact that I have had to hang her uniform in my room to stop her dressing up in it every day !!! To see that tiny little uniform , hanging next to the even tinier baby clothes waiting for our new arrival!, makes my heart ache! I want to keep her my little girl for ever! When people tell you it goes so fast they are not blummin kidding! Before I know it she will be a teenager and not interested in hanging out with me. But for now still my little girl who sneaks into my bed in the middle of the night and wraps her hand in mine to make sure I don't leave! Please give me the patience to treasure every moment :)

No comments:

Post a Comment