Wednesday 30 November 2011

Strike Day

Today the children are not at school due to the strikes. Actually they wouldn't have been going anyway because they are sick but thats beside the point! Lol! So anyway, I've seen so many parents on Facebook complaining that there is no school. Now for those parents that work I can see how it is inconvenient but for those that don't work? Why complain!! It's just one day , what would you be doing that's so important anyway. I'm taking the opportunity to cuddle on the sofa with my little ones , staying in the warm because we have nothing at all planned. I miss Tegan when she is at school all day. She is often tired and grumpy by the time she gets home so we rarely get to do anything nice after school and the weekends go far too quickly. I'm not going to pretend I know any of the details of the strike so can't really form an educated opinion , but I do know that I am grateful for the dayoff with my babies!

No comments:

Post a Comment