Friday 11 November 2011

Friday again

The weeks seem to be flying by at the moment. It will soon be Christmas and then new year. It only feels like yesterday that Dave and I were discussing maybe the possibility of baby number 3 and now here I am nursing him , doing homework with my 5 year old and chatting to my 3 year old . Who , by the way, only knew about 5 words this time last year! Insane!! Things are not easy at the moment. I am tired all the time and really really need to get over my desire to be fricking super mum. Who is she anyway? My children are clean ( sort of) dressed ( in a fashion) and fed every day. That's pretty darn amazing me thinks . Pre children I used to struggle to just get me out of the door on time! I can't quite believe that I'm the same person as back then . That girl still exists , I catch glimpses of her from time to time . Generally tho I am a whole new me. Most of the time I love new me. Other times I could slap her!! Haha!!

Next week I will hopefully post some pics of some crafty projects I've got on the go.

Hey you never know I may even be back to posting every day at some points!! Don't hold your breath tho please :)

No comments:

Post a Comment