Sunday 27 November 2011

Christmas Crafting.

I've got lots of ideas for Christmas crafts I want to do with the children this year . Not to mention some crafts I want to get done myself!! But look it's nearly December already and I've not even started!!! I had hoped for a completely handmade Christmas but let's be honest it ain't gonna happen! I will however manage a couple of handmade ornaments for the tree . Let's keep our targets small while things are so hectic :)
Inspire me folks ! What ideas do you have for projects with your small people?

1 comment:

  1. We've been cutting out gazillions of paper stars & I need to get the sewing machine out to sew them all together to make garlands. We're in the same position as you - hardly anything done. I like doing lots of crafting in December though :)

    ReplyDelete