Tuesday 7 June 2011

Struggling

I do my very best to stay positive. After all I have a lot to be thankful for. I know how lucky I am to be blessed with my amazing children, fabulous Husband , supportive family and wonderful friends. I have a roof over my head, food in my cupboards and running water. I get to do all the things I love , craft, sing, read. And yet I'm still miserable. I find myself lonely. I keep crying. Worrying over things that are truly not important. I have no motivation . I'm sick with a head cold and in agony with PGP/SPD . I am feeling dreadfully sorry for myself. I want to go back to bed and not get up til it's all over. Not an option when you have small children. After all, as someone helpfully pointed out , I did choose this life so I shouldn't complain. I don't want to complain. I know that I love my life. So how do I lift this cloud. Fingers crossed that once I shift this cold everything will seem brighter. Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment