Wednesday 25 May 2011

What a week!

Yeah I know it's only Wednesday. But truly I feel like it's going soooooo slowly! My husband did an unexpected night shift Saturday night when we were looking after our niece and to be honest I'm not sure I have yet fully recovered! Wonderful christening Sunday , truly beautiful. But of course the hubster was exhausted so it was a loooooonnnngggg day! Monday night I rehearse with the band and I swear finishes my day at nearly 1am does not make a happy mama!! Tuesday saw me hitting the 29 week mark in this pregnancy . I thought the exhaustion from the night before would kill me! Luckily my guardian angel swooped in a saved me yet again and made the day not only bearable but dare I say fun! Lol! An early night brings me to today . Today I have felt nearly human! Huzzah! Another early night tonight and I'll have just caught up enough to handle tomorrow nights rehearsal and Saturday nights gig! I frigging rock!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment