Tuesday 15 March 2011

I'm not a victim

So when did it become ok for me to act like one? I seem to be in a constant state of feeling sorry for myself. The first thing I think of when I wake up is 'oh no not enough sleep , I have headache again, I've got so much to do' . What I should be thinking is how lucky I am to be woken by two wonderful children , to be next to my best friend. That housework I'm moaning about? Really? At least I have a home to clean. I have food to prepare and clothes to wear. These are not negatives they are all things I should appreiciate more! In an ideal world I'd have more money but in reality we have more than enough if we live sensibly and stop craving more and more 'things' which let's be honest I'll only have to keep tidy and clean!
I'm fed up of acting the victim. It only proves to make me miserable. From now on I aim to celebrate my successes.

No comments:

Post a Comment