Monday 2 January 2012

Feeling positive

I've got a good feeling about this year. Pretty convinced it's not going to be a easy one but I think the challenges will make us stronger in the end. There is lots that I want to do, lots I want to achieve and I know that anything is possible! All I need to do is have some kind of plan and I can get what I want. The first thing I really really need to deal with is our finances. We have alot of debt and not quite enough income. We have scaled down on alot but honestly things are still pretty tough. This makes things so very hard and I'm certain this is affecting my husband more than he let's on . It must be pretty tough being the sole bread winner and demoralising when you work so hard but have nothing to show for it. So I need to work out how to make things better, bring in some more money to ease his burden. There are a number of things I can do , perhaps make a real go of selling my jewellery , maybe finding some paid singing work. Sensibly tho I think a job is the way to go! Some weekend work perhaps? Mason is still only very young and exclusively breastfed but once he is 6 months I will start looking for work. I don't want to be away from the home during the week until he is at preschool but there must be something I can do. I'm not work shy and its time to prove it! So watch this space , 2012 is going bring alot of changes around here!

No comments:

Post a Comment