Sunday 8 January 2012

Sunday nights , Monday mornings

Sunday evening used to be a horrid time for me. My husband always used to work away and would be leaving for the week either late Sunday night or early Monday morning. I would try hard not to let the thought of him leaving spoil the day but honestly it would always be in the back of my mind and I would always feel sad. Monday was always dreadful , the loneliness crippling , I almost felt in mourning every bloody week. Dramatic much!! Haha!! Anyway Dave no longer works away and so I no longer have that feeling of dread all day Sunday. Instead I feel happy and relaxed. I enjoy the thought that a new week is about to begin , new challenges , new experiences and lots of fun to be had.
This is one thing in my life that has most definitely changed for the better!
It's Sunday evening now and I have lots planned for the coming week, busy busy as always ! Can't wait to get started!!

No comments:

Post a Comment