Thursday 1 July 2010

Wow what a difference a day makes..

... loving life today! Being a woman ROCKS eh? Those pesky hormones have a lot to answer for ...yesterday I wanted to kill someone but today I love everyone! My children are delightful. Even when being naughty they make me smile. Plus I recieved lots of yummy mail today..shh don't tell my husband ;)

Im realizing that life is all about choices.I Can choose to be stressed out about everything or I can choose to relax and enjoy everything life throws at me. And you know what ? Life runs smotther when I am relaxed! Go figure!

Tonight I choose to crochet and watch popcorn tv :) bliss.

1 comment:

  1. Funny, I read your post about hormones..I'm in the midst of writing a post about the exact thing, but I'm too hormonal to get through it! Glad your mood's on the up and up! Take care!

    ReplyDelete