Friday 12 August 2011

So.

It's august , and sometime very soon I will be a mum of 3. I can't quite believe that my pregnancy journey is almost done. All that planning and excitment is nearly over and for the last time too. A new chapter is about to begin. Right now it all seems a bit surreal. I'm at that stage where I think I may be pregnant forever. Sensibly I know this can't be true but I can't quite get my head around the fact that I am expected to give birth soon. That I will nursing a baby while attempting to entertain my older children. That I will no longer have any excuse to get out of dieting , exercising , working or any of the other things I have been managing to avoid. I am excited to get started. To meet my little man, to hold him in my arms and get to know his unique personality. This time isn't without fear and sadness too, will I be up to the job ? Will my children resent the baby? I know I will miss the anxious excitement that pregnancy brings. There is no turning back now , I wouldn't want to even if I could . All I can do is wait and do the best I can. Bring it on I say :)

No comments:

Post a Comment