Tuesday 15 February 2011

Pregnancy Update

I thought I'd post a little pregnancy update! Got the ida from a great blog that I follow called Welcome to Mommyhood! Check it out!!

How far along: 15 weeks
Total weight gain: about 2lb...looks like more lol!! But I lost some in the early weeks!
Maternity clothes: Yup I'm in them already!! Gotta love elasticated waistbands!!
Stretch Marks: only my old ones...but there is lots! Im not sure I would notice anymore!
Sleep: I am sleeping loads but still always exhausted!
Best moment this week: Hearing babys heartbeat! Sounds like a train to me!
Worst moment this week: Fainting. Urgggh!
Movement: I can only feel it when lying down but definately feeling it :)
Cravings: Anything anyone mentions, I've got to have it!
Baby's size in food terms: er Naval orange apparantly!
Belly Button: Still an innie
Gender: no idea and we won't be finding out :)
What I miss: having energy
What I am looking forward to: getting some energy back lol!
Labor Signs: none thank goodness
Weekly Wisdom: 3 children is the new 2!!

No comments:

Post a Comment