Sunday 21 November 2010

Why do you blog?

Someone asked me this today and I wasn't really sure how to answer. I think I use my blog as a diary first and foremost. It's interesting to look back and see what sort of things I have been pondering. While I write this blog for me with no expectation of anyone Reading it , I am always delighted , thrilled even , to find that no only has someone been reading but they have commented too! I read alot of blogs now and I have found great inspiration from them, for activities for the kids , projects for me and ideas for my life. I am sure my blog is not inspirational but it would be nice to think someone saw something on my blog and thought 'ooo now there's a good idea!' .
So in answer to the question I said 'no idea! But I am glad I do!!'

What about you? Why do you blog? And what makes you pick a blog for your regular reading list?

1 comment:

  1. I blog because I used to love writing a long time ago and I wanted to pick it back up. I also wanted a way to keep a record of anecdotes and thoughts as I watch my son grow, and also as a way of exerting my brain to be more creative. I read other people's blogs because I am curious about how others use blogging as a form of self-expression.

    http://tmwhickman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete