Monday 22 November 2010

Felt Star Tree ornaments

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

I saw these on a blog over the weekend but of course when I came to have a go this morning I couldn't remember where! Must remember to bookmark!! Anyhoo I decided to make it up and I'm quite pleased with the results. A quick easy project and the second was already miles better than the first . Will definately make more and if you have older children than mine I am sure you could get them involved too. I just let Tegan pick the felt and the buttons.

1 comment:

  1. you are super talented :o)
    Although I don't regularly read blogs I do like to come & have a nosy & then catch up on the previous entries. I wish I could actually stick at it long enough to blog lol.
    I plan on making some gingerbread men for the tree :) just waiting on my supplies I ordered from ebay.

    ReplyDelete