Monday 4 October 2010

Are you a planner?

I like to plan. I make grand plans and have great ideas . Very few of these plans actually make it past the planning stage to be honest but it's all good fun. When it comes to making decision I tend to be implusive! I want it now and I do not appreciate being made to wait. But having made a decision recently I have been forced to wait as the next step is something I cannot do alone. The doubt is creeping in and my sensible brain is making itself heard. My heart says just do it. My brain says .. are you off your head!!!! Lol!! Normally before my brain gets a chance to speak it is too late so this is a new experience for me. I wonder if in the long run it will affect the outcome or whether my heart will win the fight as usual!!!! Watch this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment